Thursday, January 18, 2007

Estrogenic Toxins Are Making Us Fat and Sick

On a daily basis, we’re constantly burdened with making wise decisions regarding proper food choices. More and more of us are strolling through the grocery store, reading ingredient labels on item packaging in hopes of finding food that not only tastes good, but is truly healthy. But what if our concept of “healthy” food is misconstrued? What if much of our good intentions are misinformed?

The most obvious choice when deciding what to eat, is to select foods that are “low fat” and “low carb.” Popular dietary thought teaches three main ideas (or some variation of the three) about healthy eating and weight loss: if we eat less fat, we’ll gain less fat; if we eat fewer carbs, we’ll lose more weight: if we count calories, we’ll stay at our optimum weight - in fact, we may even lose weight because of such practices. Not so!

These days, it’s virtually impossible to be in public and not see someone struggling with obesity or excess weight. Everywhere you look, people are literally busting at the seams. Furthermore, many of us who appear to be thin and healthy, may very well be concealing some serious metabolic disorders under the surface. The fact is that we all know several people who struggle with their weight, are fighting cancer (breast, ovarian, prostate and many others), are sick with diabetes and high blood sugar, are suffering from cardiovascular issues or simply are feeling bad on a regular basis.

The fact of the matter is that eating a low carb, low fat diet and counting calories is not enough to prevent stubborn fat gain, cancer and other metabolic disorders. Even though Americans spend more and more on “health” foods and diet products every year, we’re becoming fatter and sicker.

It’s time to address the real issue – exposure to chemicals and toxins in food, water and the environment. Many of the very foods that we eat contain chemicals, preservatives and hormones – compounds that are proven to be toxic to our bodies.

The result?

Quite simply, our bodies respond with fat gain, cancer and metabolic disorders.

Read more about this at www.DefenseNutrition.com .

Rick Osborn is the writer of the new book The Anti-Estrogenic Diet by Ori Hofmekler, author of The Warrior Diet.


As Featured On Ezine Articles

1 comment:

Katherine Curtis said...

I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer Lola, a friend of mine who had a similar disease told me about Dr. James  herbal mix  medicine who cured her of Ovarian cancer, .She gave me Dr.James  email address, I contacted him quickly and he assured that his herbal mix medicine will cure my breast cancer, I said Okay. I asked him about the process for the cure, he asked me to pay for the fees which I did and within 4 working days, he sent me the herbal mix medicine and instructed me on how to drink it for 3 months to get cured. I told Lola my friend about the herbal medicine so she gave me a go-ahead to drink it. I drank the herbal medicine for 3 months and I was totally cured. I'm so grateful and I have promised to recommend anyone suffering from cancer or any kind of disease to him and that what I'm doing.Dr.James herbal mix medicine  made me  believe there is hope for people suffering from diseases like Alzheimer's diseases, Bipolar disorder, Schizophrenia, Parkinson's disease, Schizophrenia, Cancer, Scoliosis, Bladder Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Breast Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Leukemia, Lung Cancer, Skin Cancer, Uterine Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Fibromyalgia, a
Syndrome Fibrodysplasia, Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease, Diabetes, Coeliac disease, Angiopathy, Ataxia, Arthritis, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Alzheimer's disease, Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma, Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids, Herpes, Inflammatory bowel disease, Copd, Diabetes.
Here Is His Contact Info......[Email...drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com